The engineer-operated manufacturer LÖMI was established in 1991. Since then, it has been renowned for its high-quality and innovative process engineering systems, mainly for handling solvents. LÖMI systems are operated world-wide. The satisfaction and trust of our customers are demonstrated by their high degree of brand loyalty. We understand ourselves as the industry’s partners. Our goal is a long-term, trustful cooperation with our customers.
- Research with Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, renowned universities and in EU project
- Development of world-wide novel processes and systems
- Most modern production facilities
Since its formation in 1991, the owner-managed company LÖMI has been a pioneer in environmental technology. Our systems are used in numerous industrial sectors: automotive, aerospace, chemical, optical, electronics, printing, medical and pharmaceutical industries.
Over the years, LÖMI has set many standards in the industry. All our systems are client-specific – they are developed and manufactured at LÖMI headquarters in Germany. Because we hold the entire know-how in our company, we can offer you LÖMI quality at an exceptional price/performance ratio.
Our competence and our technological lead are underlined by our memberships in various committees and professional associations.
- European Powder Metallurgy Association EPMA
- MIM-Expertenkreis – under the direction of the Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing Technology and Advanced Materials IFAM
- German Professional Association Powder Metallurgy FPM
As an innovative, internationally active company, we offer you challenging and varied tasks, combined with the opportunity to participate in current developments in plant construction.